Trauma Specific ICD-10 Refresher Course
- July 26 Recording / July 30 1:30-3:30 pm EST
- Aug 23 for Recording / Aug 27 1:30-3:30 pm EST
- Oct 25 for Recording / Oct 29 1:30-3:30 pm EST
- Nov 29 for Recording / Dec 3 1:30-3:30 pm EST
Who will Benefit: Advanced Trauma Registrars, Trauma Program Managers
Registration Deadline: Registration ends 3 days prior to the class start date.
Overview: Introducing Pomphrey Consulting's Brand-New ICD-10 Refresher Course!
In accordance with the new 2020 standards, in the Resources for Optimal Care of the Injured Patient, that are pending release this spring, we have developed an ICD-10 Refresher Course.This course will meet this education requirement.
This trauma specific course will:
- Review ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding organization and structure.
- Explore 2021 updates for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes.
- Discuss trauma coding common challenges.
- Examine ICD-10-PCS root operations.
- Reference ICD-10-CM coding guideline updates
- Provide hands-on trauma operative case analysis.
Know your Speaker: Stacey Hairston, MHA, RHIA in conjunction with Pomphrey Consulting’s content expert CSTR staff. Stacey holds a master’s degree in Health Administration and is a Registered Health Information Administrator. She is a full-time professor in the Health Information Technology Program at Southwestern Illinois College.
Please note our Course & Webinar Policies
*If purchasing for multiple participants, provide their full name & email in the "Note to Seller" during checkout.
**The price listed is per attendee.
To pay by check, please select Pay by Invoice
To pay by credit card, complete the below questions and select "Buy Now"
* indicates a required field