Trauma Specific ICD-10 Refresher Course
Dates: This is a monthly course consisting of one recorded lecture and one live lecture. Please see the remaining 2021 dates below:
- Nov 29 for Recording / Dec 3 - 1:30-3:30 pm EST
Who will Benefit: Advanced Trauma Registrars, Trauma Program Managers
Registration Deadline: Registration ends 3 days prior to the class start date.
Overview: Developed to meet the new 2020 standards, in the Resources for Optimal Care of the Injured Patient, that are pending release this spring, our ICD-10 Refresher Course offers advanced Trauma Registrars further review of trauma-specific ICD-10 coding and principles.
This trauma-specific course will:
- Review ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding organization and structure.
- Explore 2021 updates for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes.
- Discuss trauma coding common challenges.
- Examine ICD-10-PCS root operations.
- Reference ICD-10-CM coding guideline updates
- Provide hands-on trauma operative case analysis.
Know your Speaker: Stacey Hairston, MHA, RHIA in conjunction with Pomphrey Consulting’s content expert CSTR staff. Stacey holds a master’s degree in Health Administration and is a Registered Health Information Administrator. She is a full-time professor in the Health Information Technology Program at Southwestern Illinois College.
Please note: Course & Webinar Policies
To pay by check, please select Pay by Invoice
*The price listed is per attendee.
To pay by credit card, ensure the "Quantity" reflects the number of Attendees, and select "Buy Now."