- Trauma Registrar Courses
- Trauma Specific ICD-10 Refresher Course
Trauma Specific ICD-10 Refresher Course
2023 Start Dates:
- May 23 Recorded and May 26 -1:30-2:30 pm EST
- July 25 Recorded and July 28 -1:30-2:30 pm EST
- August 29 Recorded and September 1 -1:30-2:30 pm EST
- September 26 Recorded and September 29 -1:30-2:30 pm EST
- October 24 Recorded and October 27 -1:30-2:30 pm EST
- November 28 Recorded and December 1 -1:30-2:30 pm EST
Format: This is a 2-day program. The first day is self-directed and the second day is instructor led.
Who will Benefit: Advanced Trauma Registrars, Trauma Program Managers
Credits: 4 Contact Hours
Registration Deadline: Registration deadline is 5 days prior to the start date
Overview: Developed to meet the new 2022 standards, in the Resources for Optimal Care of the Injured Patient, our ICD-10 Refresher Course offers advanced Trauma Registrars further review of trauma-specific ICD-10 coding and principles.
This trauma-specific course will:
- Review ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding organization and structure.
- Explore updates for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes.
- Discuss trauma coding common challenges.
- Examine ICD-10-PCS root operations.
- Reference ICD-10-CM coding guideline updates
- Provide hands-on trauma operative case analysis.
Know your Speaker: Stacey Hairston, MHA, RHIA in conjunction with Pomphrey Consulting’s content expert CSTR staff. Stacey holds a master’s degree in Health Administration and is a Registered Health Information Administrator. She is a full-time professor in the Health Information Technology Program at Southwestern Illinois College.
Please note: Course & Webinar Policies
To pay by check, please select Pay by Invoice
*The price listed is per attendee.
To pay by credit card, ensure the "Quantity" reflects the number of Attendees, and select "Buy Now."